Thats what we called ourselves. We made our annual trip down the street to the Hall Pumpkin Farm. I love this place. Every year they do more and more. They have so much to do there! There's the pumpkins of course, hay rides, a corn maze, face painting, fresh kettle corn, tractor rides, hay houses and the playground...really Mason can't do any of that yet besides sitting on the tractor! Next year I know he'll have a blast!
We met up with Amy, Chris, Rilee & Josh and got lots of cute baby photos- I'm sure we'll end up there again this week sometime!
Enjoy!
Mason in the wagon.

Mason and Cousin Rilee

Mason on a mini tractor...his face says, "how the heck do you expect to drive this thing?"

Sweet Rilee

Mason loves those wheels!!

Rilee was a little hungry apparently

Family's first Halloween!

Daddy and Mason

Off we go! Bye Bye!
1 comment:
WOW Look at Rilees eyes! Amazing!
you all look so cute in your black! :)
Post a Comment