Friday, November 2, 2007

Mean Kitty!

Poor Mason has learned his lesson with Sabai (our Male Cat) I've been trying to teach Mason "Gentle" with the kitties and doggies, but sometimes he just hits on them or grabs them. He's been so interested in them lately especially when the cats are in their chair. Sabai was resting on day last week and Mason came up and as I was taking pictures I was telling Mason to be nice to Kitty and be Gentle. Well, sad to say Sabai got him. he's declawed in the front claws, but not the back. It looks like he went to bite Mason in the picture, but there were no bite marks, only scratches from his back claw as he ran away (no picture for that because I was already consoling Mason!) But Mason's a trooper and got his first big Boo-Boo last week!

Mason disturbing Sabai from his beauty sleep
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sabai 'thinking' of attack
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ATTACK of the MEAN KITTY! Poor Mason.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not sure if you can see the scratch on his arm or not- but it was there!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: