
Maddox is doing well, not napping as much as at home but I think that's because he's too busy charming his teachers. Ms Becky was Mason's teacher when he started & Ms Lori also watched Mason & a friend over the summer so we know her really well too. Maddox is a lot like his daddy in the mornings where he is a slow riser & slow to start the day. He's always a happy baby from first getting up, but you sure wouldn't have known it by looking at his picture from this morning! This cracks me UP. This is the same look I get from Gavin when dragging him out of bed in the mornings.

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:
LOL oh my, the poutiness!!
I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEE these pictures. You have to make me a copy of each. They are both soooooo precious!!!
Post a Comment