Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday fun!!

Tonight I went to a surprise party for my friend Alicia ("ah-lee-see-ya") I love the pronunciation of her name- so beautiful!! It's her bday this week & her sis & sister in law put on the most FUN party! It was an iron chef America theme (as Alicia went to culinary school last year) & it was so fun to watch!! I got to be one of the 3 judges which was great too. I teased Alicia that she thought she was getting out of cooking for the night (date night out) but then she catered us her birthday dinner... Haha



chef Alicia checking out the secret ingredient! (limes/lemons)

Of course me being creative, I wanted to make her a bday gift, so I thought some cutesy aprons would fit the bill...


Alicia posing with hostess apron #1 (pink& red paisley with red ruffles & zebra pocket & sashing)




Posing with her birthday bouquet & apron #2




Close up of apron #2 (looove the polka dots!) let me point out I had leftover red ruffle fabric from the other apron so I made a flower out of it & attached it in the corner :) sew cute!!!
Happy Birthday Alicia!
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: