Monday, March 8, 2010

Check it out!

If you haven't ever ventured over to my other blog- come on over...


I've recently revamped (okay it doesn't look any differently) but I've REPURPOSED my Artsy Fartsy blog. I LOVE that name. so many things fall under that. So do I. SO, instead of just using it to promote my paintings, I've finally decided to turn it into a craft blog which will still showcase my work, but also other craft projects I did, do & have going on. Also, I'll add some tutorials!! Everyone tells me I should teach some craft classes. HUH? Me teach? yea right. But NOW that my NEW craft room is almost complete, and considering the size of it, I do plan on having some "Moms Night IN" nights with some girl friends. I can't wait to show off my craft room when it is complete! We've still got a few projects left to do though. So come over and check it out! :)

No comments: