are you surprised yet? my plants have made it a few weeks now. I did almost kill my chamomile though. I left it in it's little temporary pot too long. but i finally transported it & doing better now.
Take a peek !
My sage, basil & rosemary. I'm really surprised how much my sage & basil have taken off! my rosemary looks kind of sad in comparison. something is also eating the top leaves on my basil. so tonight i'm going to add some coffee grinds to the soil & spray some soapy spray in hopes of no more leaves being eaten! we'll see what works!

I planted carrot, thyme, oregano, cilantro & spinach seeds & so far we've got quite a few little sprouts starting up. I moved them all outside once i saw the first sprouts & so far they're doing great! grow babies grow!


My potato plant :) The stalk is growing beautifully! I need to do some research since potatoes grow underground & i have no clue as to when they're ready! I'm guessing we won't have any until mid summer at the earliest. It'll be fun to eat our own potatoes!

Look at my bell pepper! it looks like a jalapeno right now, but he's growing!

Not sure if you can tell but I have a teeny tiny green tomato growing in the middle of the plant! HORRAY! promise that wasn't there when i bought it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment