My baby isn't looking so much like a baby anymore. I've realized since he's my last baby & on the verge of becoming a full on toddler I must really relish in this last bit of babyhood. Good thing he still has those rubber band wrists & sweet baby rolls. He's been super cuddly lately & I've actually been rocking him to sleep. I haven't done that with him since he was a newborn & I would never rock Mason to sleep
at 16 months old... But I figured he wont always be this cuddly or even want to be rocked to sleep- so why not? With Mason I was always ready for him to move onto the next milestone or stage- but with Maddox I just let him be & am really enjoying this precious time with my last baby boy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
I love this face and this photo!
Post a Comment