I have a friend who does embroidery- so I thought I'd let her embroider some onsies for Mason and a few for Rilee (Amy's bun in the oven). The problem is the longer I thought about what I wanted to have embroidered, the funnier they got. This poor child of ours...when he's older one day he's going to Tell Gavin- "why in the world did you ever let Mom dress me?" LOL
here's a few funny quotes that he'll be wearing soon-
iPood. (instead of ipod, haha and will also be in the Apple font!)
Don’t wake me, I’ll wake you.
Lock up your daughters
Hi I’m new here.
Now that I’m safe,
I’m PRO-CHOICE.
Hi My name is No No.
Future Mr. Right
Master of Disaster
Stroller today, Corvette tomorrow. (funny, considering "Pops" just bought his Grampa car on Saturday- a shiny new red corvette!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment