Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Moving Along!

Well I guess Mason DOES want to come out a little early- I went to my OB today and she said I'm dialated at a 2, and she said i was effaced, but didnt say how much. I know I can stay at a 2 for quite some time, but hopefully he comes SOONER than LATER. I've had an easy breezy pregnancy so its not that I want him out for my sake, but I really want my dad to see him before his trip to Hong Kong and also for Sara to see him before her trip to England. (both leave Sunday & Monday of this weekend) So I'm really working on walking and trying to get him out!Tomorrow I'll be climbing stairs and see what happens, for some reason I have a feeling it could be by this weekend. :0) If not this weekend, then there IS a full moon next week! LOL
So Send us some Labor Dust/Vibes- and easy labor dust too- and maybe we will have a new little baby this weekend!

No comments: