Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He means No

Today Mason has learned to shake his head No! I dont know where he learned that! He probably doesnt really know what it means, it could have just happened at the perfect timing....or he is just a genius child....but I'll go with the first one for now.
We were at Market Street picking up a few groceries and Mason & I were at the Meat Counter. A body builder woman walked by and got a few looks. A gentleman that worked at the Meat Counter came around and was talking to Mason and asking him, "You don't want a girlfriend that looks like that, do you??" Right then...Mason started shaking his head NO! It was hilarious!!
So for the rest of our shopping trip, I would ask him a question and he would shake his head "No" for every answer. It was pretty cute. Apparently he's forgotten how to do it after his nap, because now he won't do it for Daddy! Oh well, it was funny while it lasted!

No comments: