Man how my little Monkey has changed just in the past week! He has learned to SQUEAL (and its LOUD) but pretty funny when he does it. He can make the dogs scatter fast! LOL Besides the new octave he has found, and crawling, he is just all over the place! I can see that mischief look in his goofy grin! This kiddo goes nuts in his walker, chasing the dogs, going in circles, running as fast as he can and see how he can slide, and also makes me jump! He likes to sneak up behind me and ram his walker into my ankles! (jump from pain!) I might need to invest in some shin guards for my ankles!!
Playing Peek-a-boo with Daddy's Butt

There's that look I mentioned!

And again.....(but with Daddy)

Crazy Baby in a walker!

Walking fixes any fussy mood FAST!
1 comment:
Uh oh, he's starting to take over the household! :) What a cutie! Love the hair!
Post a Comment