Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More of Gruene....

Gavin posted his Gruene photos from our trip last month & I'm finally getting around to posting them! Some artsy photos from around the property and some fun ones of us goofing off! Enjoy :-)

Beautiful Scenery just after the rain
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The drive up to the house
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moss Balls hanging in the trees
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

David, Kevin & "Baby" (Kevin's mini keg)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me after a long night of Game Night! LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our Captain Morgan Pose...(I think Captain Morgan was our drink of choice for the weekend!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Gang on the back patio (Loved this patio!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! The gamepieces up your schnozz is hilarious! I hope we can go next year...