Sunday, September 9, 2007

Joys of Parenting...

Baby gets sick... Mom and Dad get sick! Mason went back to school on Friday and did pretty good. We had a nice weekend until last night Gavin came home and said he didn't feel very good. WIthin a few hours I felt the same. We had a rough night of throwing up and all even after going to bed at 9:30! thank GOD Mason slept better last night, i think he's getting back onto his good sleeping schedule. He went down about 8:30 but got up once or twice til 9:30 then slept til 5 am. Not quite sure how much sleep Gavin & I got in there! Between vomiting, bathroom stops, fever, the shakes, the chills, body aches and burning up- I was miserable! Luckily Gavin was feeling a little better this morning so he got up with Mason (funny thing he had to ask me what I do with Mason in the mornings! LOL) and we laid around most of the day til Grandpa came to the rescue and watched Mason for a couple of hours so we could get more rest! Yeah for Grandparents! Still not feeling that great- hopefully tomorrow we'll be back to 100% ourselves...taking care of a baby while being sick is NOT fun!!

No comments: