Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mason's new Do!

yes we kept the faux hawk! Its his signature hair do! His hawk had gotten so tall, i measured its height one day, it measured 3" tall and then some!! Everywhere we go people comment on his hawk! AND HE KNOWS IT! this past sunday morning, Gavin and I were getting ready for church in the bathroom, Mason was playing on the floor. He started getting whiney, so as I finished up, I picked him up and said, "time to do your hair!" i got my hands wet and styled his hawk and as soon as daddy put the gel on his tips Mason looked in the mirror, grinned and started 'coo-ing' at himself!! He even gave himself the eyebrow sayin' 'you are one good lookin' fella!!' He knows he looks good in the hawk!
Its gotten so outta control (see previous post and photos) so we decided to get his first hair cut yesterday! We are having Mason dedicated at church on Sunday, so we thought a trim might be appropriate! We went to 'Cool cuts for kids' in Southlake and Mason got to sit in this fun yellow car, he did so good! He sat SO still and even flirted with his hair stylist a little..i think he really enjoyed his first hair cut! They took a little memoir photo and put some of his hair in a little do-dad to save for his baby book, ironically the hair saved was from his faux hawk!

Mason in his cool car before his cut...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mace Face gettin' his 1st hair cut...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOOK! MOM is in a photo! I know, I know...what a rare site!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One cool kid...and he knows it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: