Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pool Party!!

This past sunday we had majority of our Lifegroup/Bible Study friends over for a Family Fun BBQ. We had a BLAST! I had such a blast that Monday I didn't get out of my pajamas until 7 PM. and accomplished absolutely nothing all day.
We have so many things to celebrate this summer within our group...and let me tell you this isn't just some group- these are amazing people, our support system, prayer warriors, community and wonderful friends! So what were we celebrating besides summertime and a break from the triple digit temperatures? Babies, Miracles, Blessings, JOBS, and healing amongst others!
Now get this group together and boy can you ruin a diet. Well i sure did at least! Too bad there were not any leftovers!
I am looking forward to september when lifegroup starts back up again to see everyone on a weekly basis!! However, i did have a lot of fun with the kids who I don't get to see all the time.

Gavin pulled out the camera- it would have been nice to get some fun shots of all our friends, but Gavin went straight for the kids having a blast in the pool! So sorry friends, but here's some fun stuff of your cuties!

Mason so graciously shared his toys, pool and the baby pool too! I think he's finally got the sharing thing down :) it's 'bout time boy!
From July2009


Lucas showing off his SKILLZ. He sure can swim. he was just being modest with that life jacket on!
From July2009


Oliver- he's a quiet one. But he's a pro at swimming! He must be part fish or something...
From July2009


Zoe- now this cutie is 1/3 of my age and i think at least 3" taller than me. And she can outdive me. and her mom has mad baking skills I would pay for. Remember I don't/can't bake, but i can cook! Corlia brought me some banana bread when I was in the hospital with Maddox and it might have lasted 5 minutes...or less....but it was the best thing I ate there. haha! Back to Zoe- I wonder how tall she'll grow, someone put some bricks on her head ;)
From July2009


Alexia- This sweet girl is way too old for her age. She's beyond a better swimmer, talker, thinker and do'er for her age! She's also lots of fun, and how cool is her name!
From July2009


AND who's this HUNKACHUNK? He's the best bubbleblower and raspberry spitter around of all the 4 month olds I know. :-) (Baby Maddox if you don't recognize him!) and BOY does he LOVE his jumparoo!
From July2009


Isabel (Izzy) was my sidekick in the pool- she let me twist her up in noodle knots, toss her around and even went for a ride on my shoulders. She's got this sweet sweet voice I think she could be the next american Idol....in maybe 15 years! ;)
From July2009


Baby Asher..well not so much a baby anymore- a rootin' tootin' full on toddler- who is going to be a heart throb some day! LOOK at those eyes and dimples! His momma says she won't cut his hair because of his curls, but I'm still wondering what curls she's talking about. hehe sorry Kristin!
From July2009


Baby Caleb (the newest of the bunch!) who is the baby brother to Izzy & Jessi- being held by Mariana (Alexia & Oliver's mom) I think Caleb & Maddox are going to be good buds!
From July2009


And can't forget cute Jessica- she is one of the cutest 2 year olds! So polite and sweet. Jessica & Mason had a BLAST in the baby pool with the slide.
Down she goes.
From July2009


And there she goes!
From July2009


So fuN!
From July2009


Mason's turn. Where did his swim trunks go? hmm....that's a good question. Lovin' the slide, he's doing it the OTHER way. Guess it's the FUN way?
From July2009


Guess so!
From July2009

No comments: