M in a dinosaur footprint. He thought it was a bath tub. Funny thing when we were leaving that morning he asked where we were going & I told him to the museum with Alexander. He said he was afraid of the museum (an episode of Caillou he goes to visit the dinosaur museum) well, I responded with 'oh there won't be any dinosaurs there.' oops!!! He ended up liking them though.

What kind of grin is this????

The most awesome train table ever.

Ooooh. Buuuuuubbbbbles.

He's starting to look like a big boy :-(


M checking out @ grocery store.
Seriously. This face??? Not cute. Is it pirate impersonator day?????

Giddy up pony.... Fun video game of herding cows. M wasn't so good. But I was!! Must go back from my days of riding horses. Yes that must be it because I don't have a single video game in my house.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment