Friday, January 15, 2010

Recent Randomness

Weve been so busy since NewYears I barely remember what happened since, let alone the little things tend to slip my mind- Thank goodness for calendars & camera phones to remind me!

Mason & Papaw playing trains


Mason put on his underwear ... His waist is in a leg hole. ?? He was so proud of himself.



Phone conversations with mason goes something like this-
M: hi mommy
Me: hi mason
M: how are you?
Me: fine, thank you.
M: are you at work ?
Me: no, I'm sitting right in front of u on Nana's couch.
M: okay. Miss you.
Me: love u bye.

And then it starts all over again. Makes no sense. And I'm not quite sure where he gets this "work" mentality!!



Yeah! Finally have a mirror in our entry way!! Previously owned frame+ beveled mirror from lowes ($23.00)+handy
husband = happy wife :)
Now I need a longer entry table!


Found my sister's clone
At Wal-Mart. Why didn't Barbie come with a little black dress when I was 6? I might have liked her more!


2 best buddies eating lunch at Jackson's Birthday party


So close to crawling!!!!!!



Helping Daddy build my wardrobe units for thr craft room. What a helper!


So easily entertained.


Fixin' his new big boy bike. Because everything needs a-fixin' you know!



Even closer!!!!



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: