They day we woke up with ALL the snow, school hadn't been cancelled, and I was amazingly off work that week. I came home from taking them to preschool- grabbed my camera & went to document that it actually happened. Shelby always loves the snow so of course she was excited to go play. I didn't last long (maybe 5 pictures!), I'm not much of a cold weather kind of girl, plus my neighbor came home so I went to hang out with her! :-)
Our home sweet home buried in a foot of snow. It's beautiful but after 24 hours of it I was ready for 65 & Sunny weather. That's the california girl in me. I didn't move to Texas for cold weather anyway!

Even just your average suburb streets were just stunning covered in snow!

Shelby taking a break from catching every possible snowflake!


No comments:
Post a Comment