Sunday, November 26, 2006

Baby Makes 3!

Welcome to our Family Blog!
I wanted to get a blog started so that our families across the country can see pictures and updates about our little family and Mr. Mason after his arrival! With Gavin being a photo nut, i know we'll have so many pictures to share!

Here I am in the last week (hopefully!) of pregnancy. Officially we've got 12 days left, but hopefully Mason will make his grand entrance before that! We're really crossing our fingers for sometime this week. My dad (soon to be "Pop") leaves for his last business trip to Hong Kong on December 3rd, and my best friend Sara leaves Monday December 4th for her visit home to England- I know both of them would love to be here to greet Mason, so hopefully he cooperates and comes a little early! I go back to my Dr. on Tuesday (the 28th) afternoon, so hopefully we've had some progress!
Gavin and I are all ready at home to bring Mason home, we've even started decorating for Christmas knowing it wont get done afterwards! Christmas 2006 will be really interesting this year. It'll be bitter sweet for me being the 1st Christmas without my Mom, however we're looking forward to the small wonders with Mason. He will be a welcomed (early) Christmas Blessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

April and Gavin:

Best of luck. Call us when Mason arrives.

Ted and Sue

cathy said...

Ape, Please hurry up!! I can't wait to meet Mason!! Call me after the Doctor tomorrow. Love you

Cath

David C said...

I can not think of a better time or moment to start off a new year than one that involves a new adition to the Mcnosky/Bardin Family Legacy. This past year has thrown obstacles in your way but you pulled through and look where it has brought you ?
The future holds great Things for you all and the past holds Great memories. I don't know of 2 better people than you who deserve this at any point of there lives. May your Holiday and Happy New year be Complete Now...... Congrats guys " IT's A BOY Now someone pick Gavin up off the floor " ..... I wanted to be the other person besides the Doctor to say that one !!!!!! hehehe