Friday, January 19, 2007
6 weeks!
Mason is 6 weeks old today! It's gone by fast! Then again, I feel like we've been in hibernation! (probably doesnt help its been SO COLD & crummy weather here so I havent taken Mason out much lately!) He's doing good though, asleep in his pack n' play right now (makeshift bassinette in our room) he's slowly figuring out his days & nights, I know before long it'll just 'click'! He has that wonderful "Baby Acne" right now, it doesnt look too irritated, his skin on his face is just a little rough, so hopefully it'll go away soon & his soft baby skin will be back! in the past week or 2 he's started 'Goo-ing' not coo-ing, he says "Geeeew" and that's it. I have a feeling he won't be much for words like his Daddy! Maybe he won't be much of a complainer either, because he rarely cries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He really looks like you in this picture! Wow. Acne or not, you have one gorgeous little boy! :)
Post a Comment