I can't believe how big Mason is getting. Next week he'll be 2 months old! that's just crazy! I'm interested to see how big he's gotten at his 2 month check up. Baby clothing designers really need to make clothes for long torso babies! haha! Mason has gotten too long for his 0-3 month old clothes. His onsies fit great around his mid section & chest, but they're getting too short & his pants look more like Capri's on him! So now he's wearing pants for 3-6 months, but he doesn't fill out the rest of his clothes, they're too baggy! This kiddo is just long & lean. So maybe he'll have height like Josh, but thickness like Gavin!
Mason & Rilee also got to hang out tonight at Grandpa's house- the first time they were BOTH awake! Mason just STARED at Rilee. too cute! I cant wait til they start playing together!
No comments:
Post a Comment