So these wacky mommy dreams have obviously been bothering me. Well last night was different. My dream started off what seemed like a panicky one. I dreamt we were at someone's house (not sure who's it was supposed to be) but there was alot of our family and friends around. I was inside and I started to panic because i couldn't find Mason & no one had seen him all day, so I really started to worry. I looked outside and I see water- I think, oh no, he's in the lake/pond! SO i start to run outside and something catches my eye, I look to the side, and there's my Mom sitting in a chair rocking Mason!
So I think this was my Mom's way of telling me not to worry, she's watching out for him & she's his Guardian Angel! So maybe these scary dreams will stop now! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment