Friday, February 16, 2007
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...
Mason rolled over this morning for the first time! TWICE!! When we wake up in the morning I change his diaper, change his clothes (and he has a little bit of "nekkid" time in there which he seems to enjoy alot...BOYS!) and then he goes into his crib while i make his bottle. He usually lays in there and chatters away to his mobile and things on the wall and then he gets a few minutes of tummy time. This morning he was doing his little push ups like crazy, he's been getting into position to roll over onto his back but nothing yet. I was even thinking to myself while i stood there watching him, 'gosh i bet he'll be rolling over in the next few weeks sometime' then a few seconds later, there he goes!! I couldnt believe it, so i rolled back on his tummy and he did it AGAIN! we tried it again a few hours later for Gavin to see, but apparently Mason just likes to show off to Mom right now! man o man, i'm this proud and he just rolled over! LOL I cant imagine how i'll feel when he gets his first set of straight A's!! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment