My Aunt Candy (mom's longtime best friend) came to visit this week & I really think that Mason knows how special she is! He just talks up a storm to her!! it is so adorable all the sounds he makes & responds to her! I say that he spent a whole 9 months with Gigi (my mom) & she must have told Mason what a good friend she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was adorable...he was loving every second of that! :)
Your mom is Gigi? So is mine! My dad is Bapa for some reason so kaden just combines the two and calls them GigiBapa like they are one unit or something! lol. I love how you said Mason spent 9 months with your mom. That's such an amazing way to look at it. It might just be pregnant lady hormones but tears are coming to my eyes! Thanks alot, April!
Post a Comment