Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mason & Rilee gettin' ready for St. Patty's Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Amy & I had fun today taking pix of Mason & Rilee- they obviously were not feelin' the st. patty's day vibe! Oh well, we still had fun!
St. Patty's Day is Amy & Chris' 6th Wedding Anniversary- so make sure to congratulate them! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Conception Day to my Baby Boy! eerrrr...yes sorry, probably too much information, but its the facts of life...it's the beginning of his sweet life! Last year we celebrated St. Patrick's day by going to my friend Genevieve's house & had yummy mexican food, drank lots of 2 Buck Chuck (I JUST came back from CA with a stash of wine) and too much beer mixed with playing "Cranium" (which i totally RULE at!) and those are all the details that you need to know except oops, 9 months later out came the most beautiful baby boy! I'm proud to say my sweet baby is a product of St. Patrick....we KNOW what MOM WILL NOT BE DOING THIS YEAR!! hahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love these! they look thrilled...not! it's funny though because you never NOT see Mason smile in pix!
Happy Anniversary to Amy & Chris too! :)