Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6 Month Shots!

we've got 2 kinds of shots here....the needle kind and the picture kind! Mason got 3 shots on Monday and ended up running a fever all day tuesday, poor baby was SO warm. He did however LOVE it when we totally babied him (when are they NOT babied? lol) and we'd put a cool cloth on his head, he enjoyed that, and I think it made him feel better too!
He weighed in at 17 lbs 8 oz, and 28 inches long!
Today his fever is gone so we went and got some cute 6 month old pictures done!
The First 3 are my favorites!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

The Follett Family said...

OMG! Those are so cute! Where did you get them done?

April said...

Kiddie Kandids at BRU! :)

Sara Scott said...

How cute!!!

I cant wait til H is that big..:)

The Kaspars said...

He is as cute as EVER!! I hope you ordered some so I can put them on the fridge! Super cute :)