Friday, June 8, 2007

6 Months OLD!

I cannot BELIEVE my baby is 6 months old!!! He is half way to a year old!!! HOLY MOLY! I can't believe he was born only 6 months ago, but then again I cant believe he's now 6 months old! LOL
I had to leave this morning before he was up and when i stopped back in, he was down for a nap already, so I didn't get to see him until almost 8pm tonight- i know i know doesnt seem that long, but I really enjoy our morning time together and I sure missed out on that today, I couldnt give him enough kisses tonight when I got home! I missed him SO much (i'm never go that long without seeing him!) WHAT in the world am i going to do when we got to New Braunfels for 2 nights? I will cry the WHOLE way there (and back probably!!)
Right now Mason's favorite thing is GAVIN! when gavin walks in the room, Mason's eyes LIGHT up! as long as gavin is in the room mason just smiles and smiles. He is just fascinated and completely enamoured by him! I told Gavin tonight, that must be the best feeling right now to see how much your Son just adores you!!! I know he loves and adores me just as much, I'm just boring right now! LOL

Here's a picture of his first real swim last night in the pool- it was kinda cool still, but he LOVED it and just kicked and splashed and laughed at Shelby running around the pool. Hendrix on the other hand, wasn't as impressed yet..LOL soon enough!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

AHendricks said...

6 months! Oh my gosh. It has gone by so quickly! ACK! That makes me sad! These boys will be walking & talking before we know it!