Monday, June 25, 2007

Small Changes..

I can't get over how I see Mason changing everyday. They're little ones, but I see them.
Here's a few changes he's done in the past week now-
1. His eye color has changed from dark steel blue to similar to what Gavin's eye color is. Gavin has hazel eyes with a ting of green. Mason's are the same but with a ting of blue! SO the 2 things he's not got of his daddy is his eye color & his chin! lol

2. We've stopped taking the carseat in everywhere, he's been sitting up SO good in highchairs and just people watching has kept him entertained while out. I think I might go buy one of those small high chairs that attaches to the table, so I wont have to deal with dirty restaurant highchairs! We only take in the carseat carrier in places when he's fallen asleep in it. I don't know what we'll do when he's too big for his carrier....which is RIGHT around the corner! So a convertible carseat is my next big purchase (yeah.)

3. Mason's 2nd tooth cut thru on Saturday! His first tooth was a beating with Diahrea, not eating, not drinking, etc...but Tooth #2 was a TOTAL breeze!! He open his mouth to laugh Saturday morning and there it was! YEAH!

4. Mason isn't crawling YET, but i'm telling you it'll be SOON! He scoots himself around in a circle and I caught him up on all fours tonight, but he just can't coordinate his legs with his arms! LOL Sometimes he gets frustrated because he just cant figure out how to launch himself forward, but man did he like being on all 4's tonight!

5. He's sitting up unassited SO good now, we still have to be careful so he won't fall backwards and bonk his head, but he's been catching himself if he falls to the side or forward instead of just a face plant!

6. BOY do we have a chatterbox. Something ELSE he got from me apparently! He's gotten quite a few syllabels now, Maamaa, BaaBaa, GaGa, DaaDaa, DaiDaiDai, but his ultimate favorite to chatter away is still MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA! LOL

7. Mason is becoming Mobile! Yikes! Mason LOVES his walker and I think almost prefers it now. We have wood floors thru the house, so he can really get around the whole place. Until now, he's been able to scoot around is mostly interested in his toys or scooting backwards. Today he was in his walker by the entryway in the living room, i went into the kitchen to do something for a few minutes and I could hear where he was at since he was chattering away. Well next thing I know he's in our BEDROOM! Oh Lordy now I've REALLY got to watch him! We do have a few big area rugs, and those are the only things that he gets frustrated with because the walker cant go on the rugs, but he pretty much has free reign in the house with all of our wood floors!

8. I canNOT get over just HOW much hair this kiddo has!! I love it! Its getting so thick and his faux hawk is getting really tall too! Its really cute at night when I feed him his bedtime bottle, he props the bottle up with one hand, and the other he uses to stroke his own hair! lol its cute must be a soothing technique I guess!

That sweet sweet face!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mason in action!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he is the perfect mixture of you and Gavin! Wow, what a blessing.

Sara Scott said...

I need more pics :)