I've heard that sometimes your favorite foods while pregnant can end up being baby's favorite foods. Well that is definitely true in our case! Mason has taken such a liking to fresh fruit, we've had to CUT HIM OFF! If he could, he would eat EVERY meal of cheetos and fruit! Mason started waking up more often at night because he was hungry, thats when I decided, Okay...he better start eating other things! Sunday morning while getting ready for church for breakfast Mason didnt want his french toast sticks, so I gave him a 'cutie' (clementine) then he decided that he wanted to eat mine too...AND while I was getting cleaned up, he ate GAVIN's as well. Well later that afternoon poor Mason had an explosive diaper that ended up being ORANGE! ahhh! SO now, he MIGHT get 1/2 of a cutie but no more than that! I admit fruit is good, but you can only eat so much of it!
Mason was so funny this morning, he usually hangs out in the bathroom while I get showered and cleaned up. Usually after I get showered is when I start waking Gavin up while standing at the bathroom door. Well before I could get to it, Mason stood in the bathroom door, pointed his finger at the Bed and yelled, "Dada! Gaaaaa grrrrrrr daaaaaaaaaa! Dada!" I think Mason was trying to tell him, "Dada, time to get outta bed!" I cant wait until Mason can REALLy start waking him up in the morning besides me! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment