Mason got this great chair from Grandpa B for christmas- its the Anywhere Chair from Potterybarn kids (all kids need one of these!) We just got the embroidered cover in yesterday so its a new thing for him. He loves it so much, he climbs all over it, lays in it, stands on it (trying to break him of that habit!) we only have had one accident so far (a nice face plant last night when I told him to sit down!) He's gotta learn though right? This morning, I had 15 minutes of BLISS. TV shouldnt be a babysitter by any means, but 15 minutes of your kiddo watching "the Wiggles" while you get to clean the kitchen with no kid making a mess behind you is WONDERFUL! So "The Wiggles" and the Mason Chair makes a great combo!
This evening, I was trying to kill time for about 30 minutes before picking up Grandpa B at the airport, so I decided before it got dark to take Mason to the park. He had a BLAST! Between trying to eat rocks, playing on the swings and the slide, he had so much fun! I tried getting a picture of him playing, but he wouldnt even look at me he was having so much fun! So looks like as soon as it gets warmer we'll be making LOTS of trips to the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment