a. He is a control freak.
b. its his way or the highway.
Mason LOVES cars (just like Daddy) and already loves driving his battery powered car. Gavin seems to think he'll be a race car driver (control freak mixed with love of cars- why not?) I dont know if i could handle him being a race car driver (of course I want him to do whatever he loves and makes him happy) but we've also noticed he likes to figure out how things work (doesnt like to be shown, he likes to figure it out himself) so maybe he'll be an engineer! (ha...i dont think he has enough patience...just like Daddy.) he also really likes to see what I do in the kitchen, he always wants me to hold him while I cook (which doesnt work so well.) And we've also come to learn that most of the time he likes to play with food much more than eating it. so maybe instead of an engineer, maybe he'll be the next Alton Brown! and as a hobby he'll be a cell phone talkin' race car driver!

No comments:
Post a Comment