Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter at Papa's!

Only a week late!! but in my defense along with the normal weekly work, we moved offices over the weekend- so when I wasn't working, i was packing...or doing the mommy thing...or cleaning house. what a week last week was! thank goodness it's done. all the major stuff is moved to our new office, now we just have to settle in! Can I have a day off yet??

Here is our pictures from our Easter Celebration at Papa's house!

Mason's favorite hiding spot
From April 2009


My cutie patootie playing on the stairs
From April 2009


My baby girl! okay, she's not my baby girl, but close enough- I won't have one, so Rilee is my substitute :-) Who needs a 3rd kid when you have this adorable little girl for a niece?
From April 2009


Hunting for eggs.....someone missed one!
From April 2009


Posing for pictures
From April 2009


Can you just tell what they're saying? CHEEESE!
From April 2009


Molly Bean with her new haircut
From April 2009


Maddox awake long enough just to eat!
From April 2009

1 comment:

The Kaspars said...

Cute pics! Just remember "this adorable little girl" the next time she's out of control and having a terrible 2 moment LOL!! I think Mason looks like a Gap model in his little man outfit, sooo cute :)