Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Pop pop!

Last week we celebrated Pop Pop turning 82 years young! Both the Uncles came in town for some celebrations, so we had some fun getting together. Knowing we'd want to socialize and having a 2 year old while eating out, that doesn't always happen- so I invited everyone over to grill at our house where Mason would be easily entertained (and kept in captivity) where we could hang out.
So of course family pictures were requested- all 4 generations- Grandpa with his 2 sons, Bill and Ted (to this day after being with Gavin for 10 years i still think of the 1988 movie "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!) haha! okay back on track... his 2 Grandson's- Gavin and Christopher and his 2 great grandsons- Mason & Maddox.

The Excited Bunch L to R: Christopher, Gavin & Mason, Uncle Ted, Pops with Maddox & Uncle Bill
From March2009


The Whole family looking a little more excited. I blame the steak and potatoes we just ate. food coma makes sleepy people. I REALLY need to put a picture on that back wall, man does it make a boring wall.
From March2009


Granma Dee Dee with her 2 Grandbabies
From March2009


Nana with her new great grandson. She loves babies. I love granmas who love babies. It makes for Mommy time. :-D
Note the Guardian of the Baby in the background. I can tell Sabai really likes Maddox better than Mason. Shoot, he doesn't do anything, he rarely even cries. Whereas Mason is known to chase the poor cat with his shovel. Again, poor cat. we're working on the shovel chasing thing.
From March2009


WOW what is wrong with me? oh wait, sleep deprivation doesn't make for a good train of thought! HAHA

No comments: