I must say- i LOVE moms who have lots of free time and do cool things like this:
1- $5 dinners- http://www.5dollardinners.com/
who doesn't want ideas for meals and for CHEAP for their family? She uses a lot of all natural type foods which is a bonus- not much processed foods, which is generally what I think of when a $5 dinner comes to mind!
2- Deal Seeking Mom - http://www.dealseekingmom.com
I don't care much for wal-mart, and hate going there even more. Sad to say when I do go, I plan it for my first trip of the day so I get there before it gets crazy (like before 9:30 am) I hate lines, i hate big crowds and really can't stand when having to dodge other peoples kids that they can't keep under control with my shopping cart. Don't you bet I'd be just a ball of sunshine at Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon huh?!? ANyway, thank you to this wonderful Mom, I think she just made my wal-mart shopping trips more enjoyable 10 times over. Free things is a bonus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you need to change your header - it's not just the 3 of you anymore. ;-p
Post a Comment