Friday, March 6, 2009

Birth Photos

When Mason was born we did the generic Hospital Baby photos. Sadly, they STILL call us because we bought a small package. Kind of annoying. When the hospital photographer came in last saturday morning before we came home she asked if I wanted photos....i looked over in the corner and saw Gavin's luggage (gargantuan photo bag on wheels) and said, "uhhhh, no I think we'll be fine." She looked at me like I was CRAZY!

Here is just a few photos Gavin took on Maddox's BIRTH day :-)

Proof he does cry. It's a rare thing, but he did cry when he came out! We love this blessing of a content baby! :-)
From March2009


Mason's first peek at his baby brother with Papaw
From March2009


Mommy and Baby. I can't believe I'm actually posting this photo. EVERY mom knows they never look worse than RIGHT after having a baby and you've been pumped FULL of fluids for hours, messy hair, and no make up. Not to mention all the tubing/wires and beautiful hospital gown are SO very flattering!
From March2009

No comments: