Sunday, March 1, 2009

I can get used to this :-)

We were brought dinner last night and tonight with a few more lined up this week....I could get used to this :-)
Last night we had a chicken & rice bake type casserole that Gavin just about made himself sick on (along with the chocolate chip cookies) Thanks Alicia!
Tonight my good friend Erin brought us some Buffalo Chili & Risotto with chicken sausage and squash in it. Yeah, I sure made myself sick on that! That was stinkin' good! So anytime anyone wants to make us dinner- they are MORE than welcome to!
Mason decided to make his own concoction- he couldn't have the Risotto, so we made him up some rice and he decided to mix it with his chili and applesauce too. apparently it was good because he scarfed it down. strange combo, but whatever!

No one is getting tupperware back until I get recipes!!! :-D

No comments: