Santa Stats to date:
Mason: 3
Santa: 0
Mason has cried in every Santa photo as of yet. Sadly, I ever so slightly enjoy it.
Don't ask why.
maybe i have a demented sense of humor.
maybe I just do it for my future Daughter in Law's enjoyment they will one day get out of these photos.
Yes, I am that mother. mean mean mommy. but Mason hasn't called me that yet, thankfully!
2009 Picture.
AWESOME.....
Poor poor Mason. So sad.
But Maddox with those big eyes of his. ha! they say it all.......
doesn't he kind of look like a deer caught in headlights?????

Funny story to go along with this...
Last night my neighbor & I decided it'd be a good day to take the boys to the mall for Santa photos. So at breakfast this morning, I thought it'd be a good idea to break the news to Mason about what was to come. oh wait..backstory first...
Saturday, Papaw took Mason on his annual Polar Express train ride & while Mason was completely engrossed with what was going on outside the window, Santa came to see Mason. Papaw said, "Mason, who's behind you?" Mason turns around to see Santa & FREAKS OUT.
SO i decided I'd kind of prepare him. Here goes our breakfast conversation from today:
Me: Hey Mason, Let's go see Santa today! Alex is going to go too!
Mason: Um....No.
Me: We have to go soon so that you can tell Santa what to bring you.
Mason: Santa scare me.
Me: But if you don't tell Santa, he won't know to bring you a train.
Mason: Sponge Bob the Elf can tell him!!!!
(Okay, it's official folks..my 3 year old might have just outsmarted me. OR elf on the shelf might have just backfired! LOL)
I wonder if I should prepare him that they are also taking Santa photos at school tomorrow!! HAHA

1 comment:
So funny! And I really enjoy the look on Santa's face, too!! Look at the pics I posted of him and then his face on yours. Wonder what he was thinking LOL! Maddox looks so cute just taking it all in.Poor, poor Mason...fortunately he has Bob to report back to Santa since I'm sure he didn't get the chance to tell him.
Post a Comment