Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maddox stats

Maddox turned 9 months old this last week. He now weighs 21.5 lbs. This blows my mind because Mason weighs 10 lbs more than him.
He is an absolute joy in our family. He is happy all the time & completely adores Mason. Mason can get him laughing & cracking up faster than anyone.
He LOVES music & singing. He's sitting up & scoots himself backwards, but no crawling as of yet (which is fine by me!) he really likes Max & Ruby on tv & LOVES hair. Pulling long hair is his thing to do right now.
His favorite things to eat at the moment are: sweet potatoes, acorn or butternut squash, bananas, soft apples, mango, soft bluberries & soft pitted cherries.
He's currently got 6 teeth, I think he's working on # 7 & 8, but he's pretty tight lipped & won't let me peek.
He sleeps great, still will not roll over in his crib, so he's a back sleeper & totally content with that.
Maddox is just the most laid back, patient, content, easy going baby. I absolutely love seeing his personality develope. I can't say enough how much he completes our family & just brings so much joy to us!



All bundled up for the cold!


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Krysie said...

Too cute! :) He's adorable. I LOVE all the different faces he makes.

The Kaspars said...

So sweet! We LOVE the little man, too!