Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sharing a room

It's been 4 nights now that we finally took the plunge & moved Maddox's crib into Mason's room. It's now 'the Boys room'. And they've done awesome! No complaints. Mason generally comes into our room around 6:45 am & I can usually get him to sleep a little longer. After the first night he came in & said, "mommy, Maddox sleeping. I sneaked like a mouse!"
Yesterday morning Maddox woke up about 7:30 & I wanted to sleep just a few more minutes , so I told Mason, "go play with Maddox in his crib". Yea for baby entertainment :)

My babies playing



Room is a work in progress



Still need to hang the other shelves & hang signs....and make someones bed. I'm not thrilled with the room layout but it'll have to do until Maddox is in a twin bed next year!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: