Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had our usual low key Sunday with house things & a trip to Lowe's.
Mason found his valentine.




Not this year, sorry babe.

But I did make these for valentines.








Which held this:



Eh. Riding lawnmower.....cool new sippy cup. The kid is happy with either.
My cute valentine bags I made- he could have cared less about, he just wanted to know what was in it. SO glad I made those instead of paying the $$ from Potterybarn kids!

We had a unusual v-day dinner-we cooked Thai food at home & had the neighbors over! It was fun & relaxing.... Def a must next year!

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Krysie said...

I need to learn how to cook Thai. I have a wok and everything. Any good recipes you might have send them my way....pretty please! :D

The Kaspars said...

HAHAHAHA!! Seriously, between the 2 of us, we put in way too much time on crafty-unique-creative things. That would be mom's blood running thru us! Maybe in a few years the kiddos will appreciate all the things we make them. Glad you had a nice day :)