Tuesday, January 9, 2007

And the Mommy Nightmares BEGIN!

I know, I might as well get used to them. I'll have them for the REST of my life, right? GREAT... this must be one of the NOT-so-wonderful joys of Mommyhood!
There's nothing like waking up in a panic to check on your child!
The past 2 nights I've had horrible nightmares about Mason. 2 nights ago I dreamt someone dropped him (over a concrete floor!) and of course I woke up in a panic. Yesterday morning after his morning bottle, Mason & I both fell asleep in the lazy boy chair & I dreamt that he & I were going to Florida for some odd reason & we were traveling with some of my close girlfriends, we were in the airport (must've been florida) & that was the last time I'd seen him. I remember panicking in my dream & waking up in a panic as well. Thankfully he was snug asleep in my arms. As soon as i opened my eyes to see him safe & sound-he must've been having a good dream because he's was grinning ear to ear- and that just made everything BETTER! (oh the smiles just make me melt!)

1 comment:

Sara Scott said...

OH I cant wait for the smiles either :)

Although the dreams can stay away!! :)