Tuesday, March 13, 2007

#2 Reason why Kids are Expensive....

Everyone knows I'm married to a photographer. My best friend is a photographer. My christmas present was a Nikon D50 camera. My birthday present was an external flash for my Nikon D50. Yet there's these HORRIBLE places in the mall, inside Babies R Us, and located in the same shopping center as our Grocery Store--they're called Photo Studios. They send you out these flyers (I currently have SIX on my fridge) that have the latest 'special' with a FREE 8 X 10 portrait, no sitting fee...blah blah blah. Mason had his first shoot a few weeks ago..that cost us $175 (BIG TIME OUCH) BUT the pictures were just TOOOOOOOO Cute! (when we get them in, i'll scan them and post them of course.) That was one of those studios that comes to your house to take pictures and gives you a free portrait. yah, I'll NEVER EVER EVER do that one again! So tomorrow we've got an appt at Kiddie Kandids...god I pray their packages are cheaper, because NEXT wednesday, we have an appt with Portrait Innovations to take pictures of Mason & Rilee in their Easter Outfits....BOY am I in trouble....
note to self: we are ONLY taking ONE change of clothes, less clothing=less chances to take even more cute photos!

1 comment:

LK said...

Hi April- love your blog and Mason is adorable! Sara says you are the most loving and devoted mommy ever! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I will add you to my Snoop list!