


So I did MUCH better today when Mason had his pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids..I only spent $16!! Horray for Me! I really think that this child is one of the most photographed children EVER, yet again he makes it so easy being so photogenic and happy! Tomorrow Amy & I are going to take Mason & Rilee's St. Patty's Day Pix, then this coming Sunday we're going to the Arboretum to take some family photos, then next Wednesday Mason is taking more pictures, but with Rilee for Easter! Yes we go a little overboard, Guess that's what you get with a Proud momma and a photographer daddy!...Enjoy the pix...

5 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
LOL How cute!
I thought you were posting old pics of you or Gavin again! Then I realised! :)
It will be weird when we go to take advantage of these offers with both boys.. I cant imagine going somewhere to get Hendrixs' pic taken! Ill have to take my camera!!
That last pic makes me giggle.. it just says..
Heeeeeeey... How you dooooin!!
LOL
He is TOO precious. Look at that smile!! He looks like he's playing coy. What a CUTIE!
TOOO cute! He's going to HATE the camera tho with all the places you're going to for photos 8) OR they are going to put you on a list...haha
Post a Comment