I think i'm officially changing my blog name..i think it should be "Ode to Mason" yes its sad, I might be officially obsessed with Mason, but not in a bad way, right? This just comes with being a new mom, right? Admit it, you really dont care about hearing about Gavin or I, all you really want to see is cute baby pictures of Mason...come on..you know its true! So maybe we should take out the McNosky part, and just make it "MASON". I'm trying my hardest to not be one of those mommy-nazis like my friend Keeli warned me about- I still have a life outside of Mason....right?? Although majority of my friends are in the same boat as I am (except for 3 of them...slackers! one of you needs to get knocked up...I'm rootin' for Jes next! she's so going to hit me for say that!) maybe its just where we are in our lives....or maybe its because he's so dang frickin' CUTE! who wouldn't love him that much?
I do have a work life, and i love it, and I love Tiffany for helping me love it! (hahaha! she keeps me sane!) I've gone out a few times with the girls for drinks and dinner, but doesnt seem that I can drink a whole lot right now, especially when Mason is up at 5 am for a bottle every morning (and thankfully he goes back to bed after! phew!) but I guess that's a good thing staying away from the alcohol- it just causes more babies to be born...maybe that's why god created beer. for reproduction purposes.
We've yet to venture out for a movie night. Sad to say, we havent been to the movies in 5 months now (and we are BIG movie go-ers..well, not anymore!) thank goodness for Blockbuster Reward Programs! We're hoping to take advantage of Granma Dee this week one night and we can go to the new Imax (it really isnt new anymore, its just new to me because i havent been!) and watch a movie and eat dinner there....oh how life changes...funny I say that because i was just talking to Sara tonight about how her life will change...of course for all you preggos out there, it's all worth it! believe me!!
Okay enough of my random babblings...I'm off to bed...
PS- speaking of Random...Amy if you read this before I talk to you tomorrow I started Rilee's Mobile tonight....i think its going to look good! it's worth the wait..i promise! ;0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww ... you're not a momunist at all!
Post a Comment