Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cell phones=Hi

Mason loves remote controls (must be all the buttons) he plays with a few old remotes we dont use anymore. This morning he was about to get into trouble (my makeup drawer that doesnt have a drawer lock on it yet!) so I picked up the remote and said, "Mason, WHAT is THIS?" and he came walking over and put his hand up to his ear and said "Hi". Later on, I pointed to another one, and i said, "what is that Mason?" and he did the same! He also thinks holding it to the tv will change channels. pretty inventive if you ask me- they should make cell phones into remotes too! ;-)

2 comments:

Sara Scott said...

LOL my new phone.. is a remote.. something else made Kent think he wanted it! LOL

Delovely Designs said...

Too funny! Hudson is the same way! He loves remotes and anything electronic...he walks around with our cordless phones talking to the dial tone ALL of the time. He, too likes to play in my makeup drawer as well and apparently one day when I was at work David told me that he decided to put some of my makeup on, lol! I about died when he told me that...too funny, ha!