Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rilee's Birthday Party

Yesterday was Cousin Rilee's 1st Birthday party and I think She, Mason and all of Rilee's friends had a good time! I know we were pretty pooped afterwards and I think Mason had a bit too much stimulation as well, because he didnt sleep too good last night and was even cranky today! We did have alot of fun though yesterday!

Rilee's Party guests (well half of them at least!)



Rilee REALLY liked her cake! Mom didnt care too much for the mess!


Mason playing in the dining room corner. Has to be my new favorite photo!!


Sara should really stop drinking so much. ;-P


Mason had an absolute BLAST with the balloons!!


This is the closest we could get Mason & Cousin Rilee together for a picture! grrr!


The After party:
Mason likes to bully poor Hendrix around...(he's standing on the walker so poor Hendrix can't move!)


Mason being silly and a show off (probably making Sara laugh! he loves to do that!)

2 comments:

Sara Scott said...

LOL he did have me in hysterics.. but who wouldnt laugh after that much beer.. ;o)

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Mason with the balloon! And sooooo funny that he was tormenting Hendrix. :)