A few weeks ago Mason started doing this funny thing where he would get his sunglasses, put them on his head, then sit back and wait. I finally figured out he was waiting for a reaction out of me, but he was also doing what Dada does! Gavin is literally LOST without his sunglasses, either they're on his head, shirt or face. So Mason was just doing what Daddy does- wearing them on his head. But its funny that he WAITS for your reaction and then he gets silly.
Funny thing, on Friday- Mason and I were up, dressed, fed, out the door to school and I was at work way before Gavin woke up for the day so he never saw how I dressed Mason that morning- when we came home that afternoon they were dressed so similar, then Mason went to get his sunglasses and put them on because Gavin had his on his head.
Double Trouble!
Stylin' Mason

Now all Mason needs is an ear piece & iphone! LOL

Showin' off....with his fly down..LOL
1 comment:
That is too funny! That's his mini-me! :)
Post a Comment