Friday, March 14, 2008
4 teeth in 3 days....
this was ROUGH! Wednesday morning Mason woke 2 hours later than usual (very very Odd for him) I actually woke him up because we were supposed to meet friends at the park- after I fed him and was about to get him changed, he threw up his breakfast all over me (yum, thanks.) after that it went downhill, fever of about 99-100.0- he threw up twice more between sleeping on me all before noon. He took 3 naps that day (slept about 5 hours all together- ONLY on me of course) sleeping that much AND sleeping in late is VERY strange for him. He became pretty irritable and didn't eat much thru the day, but by the afternoon he seemed better. (????!) we even went for our evening walk and he seemed perfectly happy. Yesterday was better, no throwing up, not as irritable, but we kept him from school anyway just in case. his fever was still there but lower than wednesday. Today was nightmare again! threw up on me, fever and cried for almost 2 hours before the tylenol seemed to finally kick in (after a little extra dose) as well as Orajel and teething tablets...take a peek in his mouth and you'll see FOUR new teeth (the cuspids) all I can say is DANG those teeth are sharp!! THey're like puppy teeth!! All I can say is- after these teeth finish cutting- WE ARE DONE WITH TEETHING! I don't think there's another child out there that has as little of a pain tolerance as my kid! dang, I just pray kiddo #2 will have it easier! No more teeth until he gets his 2 year molars! WAHOOO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment