Lots of people have been freaking out and stockpiling fresh water and canned goods. I figured my house is backstocked enough with enough diapers, dog food, cat food and kitty litter for a month. We always keep a case of bottled water in the garage and I did my grocery shopping last week. So if we get hit real hard, then we're already prepared! The ONE thing I didn't do is get gas yesterday. Didn't even occur to me. DANG IT. I have a wedding set up this afternoon and for the life of me not sure how much gas I have in the Yukon. I think at least 1/4 of a tank. SO I think Mason and I will have to run out in a bit to get gas, but I'm dreading to see how much i'm going to pay IF I find someplace with gas. Still kicking myself for not getting gas at Tom Thumb yesterday for $3.39 (then with my shopping savings, it would have been $3.29!) grrrr.............
Bring it on Ike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment