Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Layers

Sorry, your getting this tonight instead of Mason's pictures from his first day at school today! I'm being lazy instead of uploading pictures. Deal with it. For once its me, not Mason!

LAYER ONE:
Name: April
Birth date: February 20
Birthplace: Long Beach, CA
Current Location: Colleyville, Texas
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde!
Height: 5′7
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: I'm a mutt- French, Welsh, German, Cherokee Indian
The shoes you wore today:brown flip flops
Your weakness: chips & queso, spicy things (jalapeno poppers), birthday cake (woohoo Gavin's is in 2 weeks!!!), and MILK. this baby likes milk.
Your fears: Things that I cannot control hurting my children (cancer/terminal illnesses in childhood)
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni and jalepenos AND PINEAPPLE. Craig Fergusen says pineapple does not belong on pizza....when your pregnant it DOES!
Goal you’d like to achieve: Lose the weight I want to lose and keep it off, not get preggo again (I'm stopping at 2!) and make sure we have a happy family life.

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use AIM
Your first waking thoughts: Have to PEE. Shut up CAT.
Your best physical feature: Eyes, Hair, legs, feet?
What you miss the most: My Mom. and then my pre college body.

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: neither. bleh!
McDonald’s or Burger King: seriously? okay, mcdonalds breakfasts are pretty good.
Single or group dates: it depends, i'd prefer a date night with my hubby, but we don't see our non parental friends very often.
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: which one is fresh? i don't like the canned or bottled stuff.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla!
Cappuccino or coffee: neither. i'm not a coffee drinker.

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: nope
Cuss: No. I have to be really stinkin' flippin' mad to let one slip.
Sing: horribly.
Take a shower everyday: Most days - I did today...(because I thought I stank bad!) LOL
Do you think you’ve been in love: Of course!
Want to go to college:already did.
Liked high school: I really enjoyed it but wouldnt say i LOVED it.
Want to get married: already done.
Believe in yourself: majority of the time. i surprise myself alot though.
Get motion sickness: YES, thanks for that gene mom.
Think you’re attractive:not right now! my hair is a mess! ha!
Think you’re a health freak: FAR from it! I am for Mason. I eat somewhat healthy, just havent been so good at exercising.
Get along with your parent(s): Yes I do. I got along wonderfully with my mom, she was one of my best friends. I'm working on getting closer with my dad now.
Like thunderstorms: I LOVE them.
Play an instrument: I used to play the flute, piccolo and piano. yes, I was a band nerd. but a good one!

LAYER SIX:
In the past month…
Drank Alcohol: no, can't do that when you're preggo.
Smoked: No
Done a drug: Does Tylenol count?
Made out: Sure...I guess.
Gone on a date: Yes.
Gone to the mall: I don't think so?
Eaten an entire box of Oreos:Okay the box is not finished yet.
Eaten sushi: Yes
Been on stage: No.
Been dumped: nope.
Gone skating: No.
Made homemade cookies: No, but I've really wanted to!!
Gone skinny dipping: No.
Dyed your hair: No but I should, I'm trying to hold out for one more month.
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Crap my short term memory loss has gotten me.
If so, was it mixed company: see above.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Well, that is how I've gotten pregnant both times...ahem..........
Been caught “doing something”: Got caught holding a cigarette in high school. (seriously? of the things I did, thats what I got caught for.)
Been called a tease: Probably so...
Gotten beaten up: No, because I was the one doing the beating up. (Yes I did get into 1 fight into high school.)
Shoplifted:Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in: No. I've never cared what others thought of me, so if I wasn't popular because of it, I didn't care.

LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: I was married at 23? gosh i think i was young now!
Numbers and Names of Children: Mason James 20 months old. #2- ETA in March. Sex unknown. Hoping for a Maddox (that's todays wish at least!)
Describe your Dream Wedding: Already had it...
How do you want to die: comfortably, peacefully- knowing my family knows how much I love them.
Where you want to go to college: went to UNT.
What do you want to be when you grow up: I enjoy what I do now. When I grow up, I want to be a domestic manager and get paid to sleep and do crafts, on our family compound. hehehhe, joke we have.
What country would you most like to visit: oh boy the list goes on. Ireland, Scotland, EASTER ISLAND (Chile), Russia.... i want to go back to NZ, Aussie, Thailand, Italy.....so many places to go!

LAYER NINE:
Number of people I could trust with my life: a few
Number of CDs that I own: no clue. I can't remember the last cd i bought!
Number of piercing: 2 - one in each ear! :) I did have 5 total in both ears & a tongue ring at one point. (College)
Number of tattoos: ZERO, although I'm seriously contemplating it. Can you get one while preggo?
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Not sure.
Number of scars on my body: too many to count. I played Field Hockey, Crew & Rugby- so I have many scars. Oh yea and I drove a motorcycle to school when we lived in bangkok. Do stretch marks count too?
Number of things in my past that I regret: WIsh I told my mom I loved her more than I did everyday.

No comments: